Shades of metallic red, maroon and blood-orange ink wraps the cold foil backs of the Graveyard Playing Cards.
In the light, the 2-way skull appears and disappears from the center of the backs as the angles change. Bone-like shapes surface, much like a skeleton rising above the ashes of a fiery grave.
Graveyard Playing Cards are a creepy tribute to skulls, skeletons and graveyards.
EVERY inch of these cards are customized. Fronts, backs, indices, pips, court cards, and the tuck itself. All faces are adorned with a light grey design resembling the grey lead of a stained glass window.
- Let the cards speak for you.
- Slide your fingers over the smooth True Linen B9 finish from Cartamundi. Caress the matt tuck on premium board with dry embossing.
- Take these cards to your grave.
- Cold Foil metallic red backs
- Every element is customized (tuck, pips, indices, fronts, backs...all of it) with hand drawn artwork
- Custom court card designs
- 2 deathly Jokers
- 2 disintegrating Skulls
- Matt tuck on premium board paper with dry embossing
- Designed by Musketon
- Printed by Cartamundi
"Sometimes skulls are thick. Sometimes hearts are vacant. Sometimes words don't work." -James Frey