The Auction will take place at the Daytona Beach Festival of Magic Convention on Sunday, November 7, at 10:15 a.m.
- Small items should be put in lots.
- You may put a minimum bid on any item or lot.
- You should list all the items in a lot.
- All items must be in working order.
- If items do not have instructions this should be noted.
- Items should be put on display between 8:00am and 10:00am Sunday morning.
- All sales will be final.
- Credit cards and checks will be accepted.
- Daytona Magic will issue a check to the seller at the end of the auction.
- A 15% fee of the selling price will be retained by Daytona Magic and charged to the Seller.
- Dealers are welcome to sell excess stock.
This should be a fun event that will provide you with another dimension of the Convention.