The Writings of Theodore Annemann
- Two CDs exploring Annemann's writings and life
- Over 1000 pages of material
- 20 Annemann books
- 50 Annemann manuscripts
- Over 100 rare photos
- Previously unpublished effects and letters
- Rare Anemann Bullet Catch video and articles on the Bullet Catch
- Mystery of the Jinx Postcard
- Biographical timeline and Annemann genealogy
- Bonus material on pioneer mentalist Bert Reese
- Includes the "Fake Jinx" and other Annemann rarities
- Convenient PDF format on two CDs
- Essential reading for the card magician and mentalist
Annemann's Enigma is an incredible collection of the writings and life story of the brilliant Ted Annemann. This 2-CD set features the most complete array of Annemann writings ever offered: over 1000 pages of material with twenty of his books, including some of his rarest titles, 50 manuscripts, and even a few unpublished effects.
His brief and stellar life is explored through letters, memorabilia, news and magazine articles, and over 100 photos of Annemann, many never-before-seen images from his family's collection, ranging from childhood to his final years.
Includes Annemann's Card Miracles (1929), Annemann's Mental Miracles (1929), The Book Without a Name (1931), 101 Methods of Forcing (1932), 202 Methods of Forcing (1933), Sh-h-h-h! It's a Secret! (1934), Annemann's Complete One-Man Mental and Psychic Routine (1935), Mental Bargain Effects (1935), En Rapport (1937 and 1944 editions),Jinx Programs 1-5 (1938), The Incorporated Strange Secrets (1939), Full Deck of Impromptu Card Tricks (1943), Practical Mental Effects (1944), Annemann's Fifty Dollar Manuscript, Annemann's Miracles of Card Magic (1948), and Buried Treasures (1952).